ARDS, going racing -

In our previous article “So you want to go Racing?”, we briefly outlined the steps necessary to get into club motorsport. In this article I’ll be expanding on one of these points, the ARDS test. Before undertaking your ARDS test you’ll need an MSA “Go Racing” pack. These are usually around £100 and can be purchased from a variety of places including the MSA themselves. In this pack you’ll receive the licence application form that you’ll need to take along with you to your ARDS test to be filled in by the instructors. So what is an ARDS test? Put...

Read more